So much truth right there. What are you truly craving? What need is not being met?
No amount of food will ever fill the gaping void inside of you when it stems from discontent, anger, loneliness, boredom, sadness, frustration, etc. Deal with the feelings. Get your needs met. Food is not the answer to all of life’s problems.
If you struggle with over eating or binge eating, check out some helpful posts from the blog:
- 5 Basic Ways to Prevent a Binge
- 8 Ways to Help Life go on After a Binge
- 207 Reasons to Recover
- 51 Reasons to Keep on Keeping on (Why not relapse?)
- 4 Simple Steps for Cultivating a New Self-Identity Independent of Body Size
- 11 Tips for Coping With Significant Weight Changes
Ready to give recovery from an eating disorder or disordered eating a shot? In search of an experienced eating disorder registered dietitian nutritionist in the Centerport, New York area or virtually? Send Christina an email to learn more about 1:1 nutrition therapy sessions!