Hi there, I’m Christina Frangione, a Registered Dietitian and Certified Dietitian Nutritionist in the state of New York. Welcome to my website. My blog (formerly titled When Not All Foods Fit) is for anyone who’s ever struggled to feel good in their body. It’s for anyone who’s ever dieted and realized that diets really suck. It’s for anyone who has a food allergy, food intolerance, chronic illness, mental illness, or specific religious or ethical beliefs altering food choices. This blog is really for everyone.
I know what it’s like to feel unsafe and crazy around food. I know what it’s like to not know how to eat like a “normal person”. I know how confusing it can be when a doctor all of a sudden tells you to cut out certain foods from your diet. It’s scary. It’s isolating. And it makes you feel like your whole life will be devoted to worrying about what you’re going to eat next.
The good news is there’s hope for all of us to find balance! You may not be able to follow an “all foods fit” model of eating. That’s not realistic for most of us. But you can feel safe and in control around food again. You can re-learn how to be an intuitive eater and how to accept and nurture your body exactly where it’s at right now without looking to change it. You really, really can!
And you don’t have to do it alone.
I’m here to join with you to encourage you when you’re not feeling strong, and also to celebrate your successes. As a registered dietitian, I provide evidence-based medical nutrition therapy, nutrition education, and nutrition counseling. I’m here to support your goals in your own time. Ready to change your life for the better? Work with me.
– Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Long Island University Post
– 1200 hour dietetic internship from Stony Brook University
– Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
– Certified Dietitian Nutritionist in New York
– Master of Science in Nutrition from Stony Brook University (July 2018 anticipated)
– Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
– Long Island Dietetic Association
– Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
– Behavioral Health Nutrition Dietetic Practice Group
– International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians