Hi there, I’m Christina Frangione, a Registered Dietitian and Certified Dietitian Nutritionist in the state of New York. Welcome to my website.
I know what it’s like to feel unsafe and crazy around food. I know what it’s like to not know how to eat like a “normal person”. I know how confusing it can be when everywhere you turn there’s new diet advice. It’s scary. It’s isolating. And it makes you feel like your whole life will be devoted to worrying about what you’re going to eat next.
The good news is there’s hope for all of us to find balance! You can feel safe and in control around food again. You can re-learn how to be an intuitive eater and how to accept and nurture your body exactly where it’s at right now without looking to change it. You really, really can!
And you don’t have to do it alone.
I’m here to join with you to encourage you when you’re not feeling strong, and also to celebrate your successes. As a registered dietitian, I provide evidence-based medical nutrition therapy, nutrition education, and nutrition counseling. I’m here to support your goals in your own time. Ready to change your life for the better? Work with me.
– 1200 hour dietetic internship from Stony Brook University
– Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Long Island University Post
– Master of Science in Nutrition from Stony Brook University
– Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
– Certified Dietitian Nutritionist in New York
– 200 Hour Yoga Teacher though Yoga Alliance
– Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
– Long Island Dietetic Association
– Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
– International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians