Hi there, I’m Christina Frangione, a Registered Dietitian, Certified Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, and Registered Yoga Teacher practicing in Centerport, New York and Babylon, New York, as well as virtually. Welcome to my website.
I have a lived experience of eating disorder recovery and learning intuitive eating, which is invaluable in the work I do now and cannot be learned in school. When I tell my clients I understand what they’re going through, I really, really do get it to a greater extent than someone who has always had a healthy relationship with food.
After doing a very traditional, weight-centric dietetic program, I felt discouraged with the profession, but found a renewed passion for the field when I discovered Health at Every Size (HAES®) and Intuitive Eating and knew I needed to be a part of this. I knew I would have the opportunity to promote healing and prevent future harm.
Prior to private practice, I have experience in many areas of nutrition including long term care/sub acute rehab, acute inpatient care, teaching at the college level, and residential eating disorder treatment.
I am currently accepting new clients for nutrition counseling out of my office in Centerport, New York and in Babylon, New York. Check out this page to learn more about nutrition counseling services. I am also available for collaborations with other health care providers including podcast interviews, symposiums, or speaking engagements. Send me an e-mail to learn more.
– 1200 hour dietetic internship from Stony Brook University
– Bachelor of Science in Nutrition from Long Island University Post
– Master of Science in Nutrition from Stony Brook University
– Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration
– Certified Dietitian Nutritionist in New York
– 200 Hour Yoga Teacher though Yoga Alliance
– Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor
– Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
– Long Island Dietetic Association
– Nutrition Entrepreneurs Dietetic Practice Group
– International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians
– Yoga Alliance
All opinions expressed are solely my own and do not express the views or opinions of my employer. All information on this website is intended for informational and entertainment purposes only. I am a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, but not your Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. Always consult your treatment team before making any sort of changes to your treatment, especially if it’s based on something you read on the internet.