Hi, I’m Christina.
I can help make nourishing yourself easier!
Registration is now open for my Cultivating Kitchen Confidence: Cooking Foundations Course!
Are you ready to find freedom with food and discover your healthiest and happiest self?
Christina’s Nutrition Philosophy
Christina takes an anti-diet, fat positive, Health at Every Size (HAES®) approach to treating all of her clients. These are not just buzzwords; Christina is committed to providing trauma informed nutrition care that focuses on Intuitive Eating and health enhancing behaviors rather than just weight, which in her experience is the most beneficial for her clients and leads to better health outcomes. Her nutrition practice is gender affirming and neurodiversity affirming.
Accepting new clients for virtual nutrition counseling in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut!
Who We Work With
Christina works with adults of all genders, sexual orientations, races, and body sizes and specializes in the treatment of the following conditions:
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating, OSFED, ARFID)
- Over Exercise or Compulsive Exercise
- Body Image Dissatisfaction
- Sub Clinical Disordered Eating
- Chronic Dieting
- Supporting Healthy Vegan/Vegetarian Diets
- Managing Health Conditions Without Strict Diets: Pre-Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, High Triglycerides, Irritable Bowel Syndrome