A trauma informed and Health at Every Size (R) eating disorder recovery process group co-led by a therapist and dietitian.
Join Dietitian Christina Frangione and Therapist Dena Cardillo for weekly virtual 60 minute process groups for folks 18+ in eating disorder recovery.
- Are you looking to connect with other folks who understand what you’re going through in eating disorder recovery?
- Are you feeling stuck in your recovery and looking for a supplement to outpatient therapy?
- Would you like to work through some common scenarios and feelings in recovery in a group setting?
This process group will allow for participants to bring whichever topics they would like to group. Common examples of topics of conversation include: managing meal plans, working towards intuitive eating, setting boundaries with family and friends, body image, coping skills instead of eating disorder behaviors, incorporating exercise, and more!
Group Leaders: Christina Frangione, MS, RD, CDN and Dena Cardillo, LCSW
When: Wednesdays 7-8pm EST beginning 6/30/21
Where: Virtually via Zoom
- Open to those in New York.
- Adults (18+) of all genders with any eating disorder or disordered eating with an outpatient treatment team. Must have an individual therapist, at minimum. If you don’t have one we can help you find a team.
- Those who are ready to pursue recovery and are appropriate for outpatient work.