Join Chef Lauren Bialkowski and Intuitive Eating Dietitian Christina Frangione for a 4 week virtual cooking series to gain confidence in the kitchen in our summer time series beginning July 22, 2021.
During this series, you can expect to:
– Learn 4 new recipes and feel confident in making them again and again with variations according to your tastes, preferences, and ingredient availability
– Learn how to bring awareness to mealtime satisfaction
– Have a diet-free experience with cooking and eating
– Surround yourself with like-minded individuals and do something different with your evening
This group is appropriate for:
– folks 18+ who have access to a kitchen with a stove and oven
– folks who are looking to expand their cooking knowledge and skills (beginners to advanced are welcome)
– folks who are wanting to learn how to eat mindfully and in accordance with their body’s signals
Classes will be held via Zoom Thursdays from 6-7:30pm Eastern.
Class dates: July 22, 29, August 5, 12
Course fee $130, payment for course due in full prior to the start of the series, does not include the cost of food. Grocery list and complete recipes with instruction will be provided. Recording of live class will be provided in the event you cannot make one of the classes.
Class is over, but if you’d like to be notified of future classes, fill out the form below:
Meet your class facilitators!
Lauren Bialkowski (she/her)
From a young age, Chef Lauren Bialkowski has always had a passion for both cooking and baking. After pursuing her undergraduate degree at CUNY Baruch College for marketing, she decided to further explore her love of the culinary arts and attended the Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) in New York City. After completing the program at ICE, Lauren worked as a Line Cook at Untitled located in the Whitney Museum. Though working at a restaurant helped hone her culinary skills and techniques, her favorite meals are cooked at home for friends and family to enjoy together. Chef Lauren is inspired by the flavors of the Mediterranean but also loves to experiment with flavors from around the world. Her favorite dessert? A classic chocolate chip cookie!
Christina Frangione (she/her)
Christina is a Registered Dietitian, Certified Dietitian Nutritionist, Certified Intuitive Eating Counselor, and Registered Yoga Teacher in private practice helping folks recover their relationship with food and their bodies. Christina enjoys seeking out new restaurants with vegetarian and vegan options and has many meals catalogued on Yelp throughout her travels.