Friendly little reminder that eating more than usual during the holiday season is actually normal, not a failure, and not a reason to punish yourself with negative words, thoughts, or actions. You do not need to go on a diet January 1st. You do not need to restrict your food as punishment. You do not need to over-exercise or use any diet products. You can just move on with your life after the holiday season.
This holiday season also check out:
– How to Manage A Holiday Gathering With Food Allergies/Intolerances
– Intuitive Eating Holiday Tips
– How to Reduce Grocery Shopping Anxiety
– Self Care Tips
– How to Set Boundaries as a Non-Dieter in Diet Culture
– Preventing a Binge
– Moving on After a Binge
– Moving on After a Lapse in Recovery
– What is Success if Not Weight Loss
– How to Eat in Moderation (in a Non-Diety Way)
Seeking additional support with your eating disorder or disordered eating recovery this holiday season? In search of an experienced eating disorder registered dietitian nutritionist in the Centerport, New York area or virtually? Send Christina an email to learn more about 1:1 nutrition therapy sessions!